You've written, one, two, hell, maybe you've written twenty-two books, and you're struggling to find a way to get your book noticed amongst the crowded market. You're tired of constantly sinking money into Facebook or Amazon ads, only to watch your results tank after day one.
You're overwhelmed at all the systems and options to promote your romance novel, and you just want to earn more money and have more time to write. The Romance Writers Marketing Academy will give you the tools and the system for finding readers, create more sales and turn your readers into raving fans!
The Romance Writer's Marketing Academy
This is a quick, 5 1/2 module course where we teach you the digital marketing strategies that you'll need to get your book into the hands of more readers and start treating your writing like a business and less like a hobby! We guide you through the crowded and noisy digital marketing world so that you're able to identify the steps that will work for your book sales and begin to apply them right away!
We've designed the modules to be simple and actionable. Lessons can be consumed all at once, or a little bit at a time. Doesn't matter, as you've got a lifetime membership!
Each lesson is consumed in video format for a total of 5 1/2 lessons, (I've got a tiny important, 1/2 lesson at the end) with bonus content. Each lesson is delivered in video format with an intro and then any "how to" lessons that may apply. Finally, many lessons come with downloadable worksheets for you to save and use throughout your business life.
Inside the Facebook group, we "mastermind" growing your business, navigating romance marketing pitfalls and review any and all of your marketing methods for a customized coaching experience that is unlike anything you've experienced before. One on one access to professionals, mentors and me, as well as a small group of your peers who have all "been there, done that, and lived to tell the tale". I'll go live for a Q&A once per week. Got an ad you want reviewed? Post it inside the group. Struggling with executing the lessons? Ask inside the group for additional help. We're inside the group all the time. This is the ONLY place you can get personal coaching while moving through the course curriculum! Tag me, and I answer. It's a simple as that!
What it boils down to is, you're not in this alone. I'm passionate about romance writing and helping authors get their books in the hands of readers! You get one on one coaching with me, without paying the rates I normally charge for coaching! As much or as little as you need. This doesn't exist ANYWHERE in the romance writer world!
Want a sneak peak at what the modules will contain?
Creating the foundation - who is your reader and what do they want? *Hint: It's more than a good read!*
- Understanding your reader's journey to becoming a raging, loyal fan of your work.
- Eliminating a social media platform...or two. *Pro tip: You shouldn't be on all of them!*
- Why modern marketing methods will work for us writers and building your first modern marketing funnel. (p.s. We'll also break down what the hell a funnel actually is)
- Email marketing Strategies
- Email marketing for the win. How to create your frequency, content strategy and segments.
- 3 steps to successful email marketing
- Segmentation for Success!
- Your Facebook Ads Foundation
- 4 Steps for obtaining the elusive organic reach
- The elements of and how to build an effective Facebook Ad.
- Creating a customer audience.
- Creating your ad strategy. We start with Engagement Ads.
- Creating your first Traffic ad.
- Split testing on Facebook and why would an author need to do this.
- Video - Live and Recorded strategies.
- A deep dive into becoming a Facebook Jedi...ah yeah!
- Instagram for Romance Writers.
- Creating your consistent brand image.
- Using Instagram Stories and how to create an effective visual story.
- Creating a converting Instagram profile and bio.
- My Favourite IG Apps!
- IGTV and why you NEED this app!
- Using Pinterest as an author.
- Changing how you think of Pinterest
- Creating your first 15 Pinterest boards
- Linking your covers to your website
- Using Analytics To Grow
Module Five 1/2
- Putting it all together
- The tiny module that could!
Who Am I?
Hey there! I'm Holly and I've been helping writers and small business owners grow their businesses for over five years now. I've owned and operated a brick and mortar retail store, written and published seven contemporary romance novels and currently operate a successful coaching business. With a client list of nearly 1000 entrepreneurs, I've been able to focus in on the patterns that I see most clients dealing with on a consistent basis. Digital marketing is far and away the clear winner and I've created multiple courses teaching romance writers how to grow their book sales and create loyal fan bases, while accessing strategic digital marketing platforms. My specialties are Pinterest, Ebook marketing, Brand Ramp Up Strategies and Social Media and I'm excited to help you grow!